Rcsb Suspension Questions

Turbocoop

Im about to buy a 03-05 RCSB for my next project truck. What I need to know is what suspension parts are the same on that truck as are on my SS? Is the rear suspension the same? Im assuming the front is completely different... Im gonna put the LQ9 from the SS in it, I just want to figure out which parts are interchangeable so I can have a plan set once I get started

if you 4x4 it should all pretty much be the same. if you go 2x4 then only the rear suspension are the same. Do a nice 408ci for that little truck and make it a sleeper. Even the 5.3l engine isa good engine. thats what my 03 had with posi and I tell you stock it would blow the doors Off my sss. I miss it to. I have thought about looking for a cheap 1 and make it a Lightning killer lol. post pictures of your build I'm sure it would be a nice truck as your sss is.

Im still thinking about what Im gonna do, I might go with a different engine- maybe built 5.3 turbo or LSX or something... I do know its gonna be 2wd though. I found one near me Im gonna go look at it Tuesday