Pcm4less - Bryan

Just wanted to say thanks to Bryan for doing a good job on my reflash.

I was out of town a while back and let my parents use the truck, and while I was out my dad thought something was wrong with the transmission because of how it shifted when you got on it (lol). So he did me a nice favor and took it in, needless to say the dealer reflashed my PCM and I was back at stock.

Since then I purchased a 160* stat and wanted the shift firmness tuned down a bit in case this ever happened again. I also told him to be a bit conservative on the advanced timing as I just wanted to take advantage of the 160* stat but didnt want to go balls out and sqeeze every inch of performance out of the motor. The trucks getting older and Ill probably start looking for something new in a about a year so I wanted everything to stay in good working order.

He got the tune back to my right away, stuck it in the truck (no relearn needed) , and everything feels exactly how I wanted it.

So once again thanks for the tune Byran,

-Blake

I had my truck for about a month and ordered a PCM from Bryan. I also told him it was a daily driver and I wanted certain things. He had the perfect tune for me and it was great. I have had that tune for over 4 years not one thing to complain about ever.

Barney