42lb Or 60lb Injectors?

Just wondering which injectors would be best to use with my mods (listed in my sig) and a mp112 with 90mm tb and 3.0 pulley.

Oh and does anyone have pics of an intercooler mounted under the front bumper?

Thanks for your help.

I ran 60s with my 112 on an 03 LQ4 (10lbs, longtubes, no cats, CAI). Ran great, but it was a return fuel system... I don't know how much difference that makes being you have a returnless system.

Edited by BigCountry (see edit history)

42s are a waste if your a greedy person. for price it costs to buy injectors might as well save the money and go right for the 60s. if your a very laid back person that never is greedy then 42s are fine but wait you bought a blower/turbo cause your greedy for power so your best bet is to buy 60s

I'd go with the SVO green top 42lb hr injectors. They flow around 49lbs and are going to flow all the fuel you'll need with a 112 radix. Their drivability is about like stock injectors and are very easy to tune in. Anything bigger than that with a Radix MP112 is just overkill. What are your future goals? If you never plan to go with more boost than the 3.0" pulley the marine 42's would be fine also. With a 3.0" pulley I doubt you'd ever move enough air to need more than the 42's.

I'd go with the SVO green top 42lb hr injectors. They flow around 49lbs and are going to flow all the fuel you'll need with a 112 radix. Their drivability is about like stock injectors and are very easy to tune in. Anything bigger than that with a Radix MP112 is just overkill. What are your future goals? If you never plan to go with more boost than the 3.0" pulley the marine 42's would be fine also. With a 3.0" pulley I doubt you'd ever move enough air to need more than the 42's.

i kinda have mix feelings.. ive got green tops on a 112 and a 2.9 pulley.. and my duty cycle is 92%.. soo im pretty toped out..but then again.. so is the 112.. .. if u can find a nice used set.. they seem to hold there value pretty well.. you can probly sell them for basicly what u paid for them..would be nice to have the extra room..but like zippy said whats the point of the extra room if u cant use it..lol and the do seem easy to tune