Lowered The Tahoe

lowered my tahoe over the weekend and it was fun. i wanna go 1 more inch in the back so i need to find me some hanger's. thought i would share. and for being dirty don't remind me my work is doing some construction and its a mess there so. let me here it anyways. got my ss bumper cover all scufffed up and ready for paint and the irocs are gonna get blacked out as well soon after it gets a little warmer.

familypics091.jpg

familypics092.jpg

looks good man! :cheers: definitely would go one more inch in the rear as well. I had an 02 'hoe and never got to modding it. to answer the barn door question, no. I wish mine had them but it had the liftgate.

:chevy:

What wheels are those? 5 lug?

Looks sick...

Those are IROC Replicas prolly 20's by looking at it. Nice Hoe bud. It would look nicer a little more even in the rear. I bet it rides rough but handles good though.

Those are IROC Replicas prolly 20's by looking at it. Nice Hoe bud. It would look nicer a little more even in the rear. I bet it rides rough but handles good though.

close but no!! these are 22's and it rides way beter than stock... i have had good luck with the calmax shocks by djm. it seriously rides good!!!

is ur drums painted red??????? if so what did u usse on the calipers....

img.jpg :cheers:

i reccomend using simple green to get all the build up and junk out of the way. and use 400 grit and simple green it agian hose off and completly dry.

Edited by LIMITED BEAST (see edit history)