Chase's 427 Lsx Twin Turbo Build

04CHASE

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as soon as i can . i want to go up there and have some fun while im there . i love the bay area and plan to make some track appearance's while im there.

infininion will most likely be track of choice .

right now im aiming for mid to late october , im sure it will happen as i have the time off . i am pretty sure its almost done but i know there are a few loose ends that will need some attention . im going to see if i can get rick to come out to the track as well . Although getting him away from work may prove to be as hard as it is for me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well its home . got home late late last night . the new trailer towed great and we made it home in about 8 hrs since i had to keep the speeding to a minumum with the heavier load and stupid 55 mph tow law in ca.

i will post some new pics in a bit . we will be base tuning to drive it this week . just need to get the methanol working and a few minor electrical things. also have to get some methanol since mine is old.