Some Ppl

keebler85

i am an easy going person but not tonight...i went out to my truck 30 min ago to goto the store...i got in went to the store and got what i needed and left...i came out to my truck and i seen what looked like water down the driver side door and window...not surprising since it snowed here alot and it is all melting...i touched it and it was sticky...i looked at it and smelled it and it was black and sweet smelling...i tried to wipe it off and it wouldnt come off it just smeared a little more...it was all down the door, on the window, under the handle and on the mirror...i think it was a mix of oil and syrup.....it took a while at the car wash to get it all off...i dont know who did it since i live at some apartments at my college...i talk to the ppl above me and they are nice...so i dont know who did it really but it ruined my night fast

this always cheers me up

Edited by keebler85_04 (see edit history)

I hate worthless people like that. My dad had a problem with his truck being messed with in our new neighbor hood which isn't a bad one at all but he usually parks in the street and a few times people would throw pop at it, throw eggs at it, or write on the windows. He just drives a stock 97 ext cab 1500 but my truck never got messed with but I was in the driveway. I wish I could catch the bastards one of these nights.