Looking To Get A Dog

SS Silv

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats on the new best friend :cheers:

Dont know how far the breeder is from your house, but I would recomend a puppy diaper possibly for the first ride home. On the way home from picking up my beagle, she peed in my moms lap on the way home in the truck, thank god it was on my mom and not the leather or carpet. I honestly think she was scared because she peed right as I got onto the highway (Im guessing she hadnt heard something that loud and was nervous).

However now she is my navigator and loves the truck. She even gets excited when I wash the truck.

Thanks for the advice!

Well, I have decided on an English Bulldog. I found a local breeder and am going to check them out tomorrow.

I have my eye on the all white on in the middle. I think I am in love.

large_3178671235694064.jpg

its bulldog heaven on here! sweet! i love the wrinkles he's got on his legs, lol.

Well, I have decided on an English Bulldog. I found a local breeder and am going to check them out tomorrow.

I have my eye on the all white on in the middle. I think I am in love.

large_3178671235694064.jpg

How much will you pay for it ?

good choice i just cant stand the thought of falling in love with a dog with so many health problems...thats just asking for depression IMO

good choice tho i love those dogs. although boxers would have been my advice

very nice. I love those dogs! I myself have a 1 year old alaskan malamute. Holy crap are they stubborn. lol I'm on my second one although he didn't tear anything up like the first one he is much more stubborn that the first one. lol but with this face you cannot be mad at no matter what.

Close_Up_of_Tank.jpg

Edited by VmaxCrewCab (see edit history)

Good luck with the Bulldog im sure you will enjoy him or her alot, they have tons of personality. I dont know what your relationship status is (single, maried etc..) but Bulldogs are major Chick Magnets. My best friend got one and i went with him to pick him up, when we stoped to let him go to the bathroom and drink some water, within minutes there were a dozen girls all sayin awww how cute.

Also if you get a male, dont fix him you can make bank on the stud fees

Here is a picture of my friends bulldog Ronnin

bulldog1.jpg