New Tailights

truck is def. coming along nice....but if you dont mind me asking didnt you have an ss and sell it....now you getting a tahoe and modding it out???@!!!! how come

yes i did have a sss but had to get rid of it cause the lady was gonna start nursing school full time m-f and my income has to support my family. and we already had the tahoe she was driving it when i had the sss. and for the modding it out part i find stuff as cheap as i can get. thankgod for the internet.. and plus getting a litttle over $9,400 from federal taxes helps a little but my spending buget is already out. i am doing all the modding my self and dont have to pay shops... i still have a couple things to paint. and gonna put my cat converters on and 02 sesors as well and install my 2 sss tips. i make perty good money and i can spend some cash every month. but i choose not to cause right now my lady's school is more important. :thumbs:

hey.. those look really good ! We did something similier to my brothers Blazer.

Whats the info on the red truck in the background ? :cool:

Looks like its rollin' on 4's.. maybe 5's ? :D

hey.. those look really good ! We did something similier to my brothers Blazer.

Whats the info on the red truck in the background ? :cool:

Looks like its rollin' on 4's.. maybe 5's ? :D

the red truck gonna sit for a while needs a tune!! cause the new cam and the new injectors keep throwing engine codes... :crackup:

and the mower needs wheelie bars :rollin: