Three Piece Engine Covers For Sale

Moze

If you want to hear the story, keep reading. If not, just scroll down, look at the pictures, and buy 'em. :)

I originally obtained two pieces of a three-piece cover set from Virgil. I kept looking for the third piece and finally found a guy selling a complete three-piece kit. So I bought that to get the third piece I needed. Well the third piece was cut about 2/3 of the way back. It's not bad, you can just see more of the top of the engine than I personally want to show. So Colton (Dumpd04) bailed me out and gave me a great deal on a complete (be still my heart) three-piece set. So I finally have the set I want so these are up for sale as well as the two pieces I got from Virgil.

This set looks pretty nice. I painted them with Krylon Fusion and cut the right side of the middle piece so it's even (obsessive compulsive lol) with the left side. The piece that was cut when I bought it (passengers side) has split by the thin portion that wraps the oil filler spout. Totally has no impact on the cover and basically not visible when installed.

$85 shipped, $75 picked up.

IMG_3447.jpg

IMG_3448.jpg

IMG_3449.jpg

IMG_3451.jpg