Banshee Project

04CHASE

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pics suck ass , i didnt take any until the sun went down. im going back at it again tomorrow.

fenders ive got the fullbore front in black and im not sure what ill run for rear yet. maybe nothing , maybe the stockers cut. i may also try the fullbore rears.

you def need a cut rear fender set-up to show off the bike. Lakers look good in the cut version, I have em. Stay with black as well. I bet White fenders would make your bike sick as shit to, make all the colors pop out.

Looks awesome Chase, love it. :cheers:

My buddy has the same color frame with HS Customs Fiberglass front "plastic" that is silver with candy apple red tribal flames to match the frame....looks hot! Didn't know if you were getting into painting or what-not.

got some more progress today . i rebuilt all the brake calipers, greased all the ball joints, assembled the front hubs, handlebars are on with new throttle lever. rear shock linkage is on . and i rebuilt and polished the front works triple rate shocks. not alot done but all the dirty stuff.

wont be able to work on it for a while unless i go after work which may happen since we just got an hour of daylight back.

also have to pull of the nitrous kit from the truck for a certain someone.

hope you went with a twist throttle? If your still on thumb with those 39's your thumb will go numb quickly and you will lose strength to even push it in. Learned that the hard way out in the middle of the dunes.

hope you went with a twist throttle? If your still on thumb with those 39's your thumb will go numb quickly and you will lose strength to even push it in. Learned that the hard way out in the middle of the dunes.

i did the longer one . i should be ok i dont go for really long rides without a break.

i did order a seat from cascade like you had mentioned . also ordered some other little parts. i really want to get this thing done to take it for a ride.

• 2 weeks later...

what kind of leaks do you have? Bike is looking really good! I prob would of added some more red to the seat if it was me and you def need a rear fender set with a drag cut.

Looks like my garage when I work on my bikes as well with shit everywhere, how many bolts you have left over now?

what kind of leaks do you have? Bike is looking really good! I prob would of added some more red to the seat if it was me and you def need a rear fender set with a drag cut.

Looks like my garage when I work on my bikes as well with shit everywhere, how many bolts you have left over now?

alot of bolt since i just got the stainless bolt kit.

i have a set of cut stockers but im not sure how it will look ill try it today

i have a leak coming from the clutch cover and race tech just rebuilt my rear shock and its leaking fluid so its coming off and going back .