Single Cab 99% Done

ERAMOS08

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great looking truck

Thanks for all the great comments!!! You guys always have good things to say!

The escalade 22z came from my brothers truck after he bought rims and they were

Free!!! I really want the replica chrome 22z but I can't bring myself to spend 2k on no name

Replica wheels. I just bought the blank center caps and called it a day! For those who don't

Like it Ill start taking donations when ever your ready. The SS emblems aren't stickers buy the way.

I just got my headrest back from the shop with the dale logo. They look sick! My seats are getting dropped off on Monday to be done in factory colored leather.! I can't wait. I just installed the brand new, ,not rebuilt, dale cluster. Now all I'm missing is my console and silver grills.

I have come across a few great deals on the 6.0 motor but this truck has such low milage I can't

Bring myself to pull the motor out. It's so clean under the hood it's amazing! And with the difference

In weight from the extra cab, AWD, and only a few HP difference I think it might be just as quick as a real SS. I plan to focus on the motor and trans now.

It should be a cool little truck for SS lovers to enjoy.

Thanks again!

• 3 years later...

its a mchaughys 2/4 with spindles. i sold the truck back in 2011 for a a whole lot more than i thought it was worth. it was a really low mile truck since i have a take home work car. the new owner lives somewhere in ft myers FL.

1bad2k i got your msg. ill text you tomorrow.

cheers