Central Mid-west Iowa Meet Feeler

Looks like I will be showing up on the 25th. Good idea Rich!

I was hoping to get my exhaust worked on. (just needs a little cosmetic adjustment)

I will also be picking up some stereo equipment from Chris. -Thanks Chris!

Looking forward to seeing the gang once again. :thumbs:

sounds great.. hey i have those blk headlights, interested in trade ? anyway look forward to hanging again buddy, so is Chris.. bringing the little lady again ?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds great.. hey i have those blk headlights, interested in trade ? anyway look forward to hanging again buddy, so is Chris.. bringing the little lady again ?

No lady this time. I will probably make it for the morning and afternoon of the 25th, so will be a short stay for me unfortunately.

Should be a good time none the less.

Looks like I will be showing up on the 25th. Good idea Rich!

I was hoping to get my exhaust worked on. (just needs a little cosmetic adjustment)

I will also be picking up some stereo equipment from Chris. -Thanks Chris!

Looking forward to seeing the gang once again. :thumbs:

awesome!! now i get to take your woman for a ride in my SSHAVED truck!! :)

i am lookin forward to this meet. should be good times as always!!

so lets get a list goin, who is comin? and what do i need to work on for room blocks at the sheriton hotel??

I'm down guys i should b able to make it on friday night so i will need a room and i'm pretty sure my girl will come with so there would be two of us. I am also down for getting my windows done while im there just not sure what % any suggestions? I will be coming from rockford so if anyone else is coming from this area we could make the cruise together if you would like.

Thanks,

Kyle

I'm down guys i should b able to make it on friday night so i will need a room and i'm pretty sure my girl will come with so there would be two of us. I am also down for getting my windows done while im there just not sure what % any suggestions? I will be coming from rockford so if anyone else is coming from this area we could make the cruise together if you would like.

Thanks,

Kyle

sounds great, i have mine at 35% on sides and windshield.. there will be plenty to look at and see what you like, dont remember what Chris's is. so you will have alot to compare to. Chris is on vacation this week and not sure when he will respond to room info.. Brent lives in Ottawa, and Chad lives in i think sycamore..i belive they are coming over, Chad i think is coming on friday.. they will chime in for sure..

Looks like everything is a go for the 25th.......looking forward to it.

sweet, look forward to you coming.. need room, Chris is trying to get list of people that need rooms and get them blocked out..

sweet, look forward to you coming.. need room, Chris is trying to get list of people that need rooms and get them blocked out..

I'll be leaving really early sat morning, it's roughly 6.5-7hr drive. Still trying to get off work early Friday and drive over, but for now it's looking like Sat. I'll be needing a room for sat night for sure, possibly fri also.

Hey is anyone coming from say the Rockford/Mchenry Illinois area? If so send me a pm please.

cory look thru the posts, there was somebody coming from rockford area..

Depending on price, i would need a room for fri and sat night. Also, there's a good chance I will have the SS.Com benner with me that weekend. so a photo shoot with the banner is a must!! lol I'll be using it for the car show I'm hosting the following weekend.

Depending on price, i would need a room for fri and sat night. Also, there's a good chance I will have the SS.Com benner with me that weekend. so a photo shoot with the banner is a must!! lol I'll be using it for the car show I'm hosting the following weekend.

sweet, so when chris gets back and settled, i will make sure he gets on the room thing, he's down in florida enjoying the weather and disneyland ... sounds like 2 rooms so far.... getting closer, hoping to have my wheels by then...

what r u doing with your old wheels???

um they might be up for sale, not sure on a price. send me a PM with offer if you want, the tires are basically aged, starting to weather crack, from being 6 years old.. held up pretty well. anyway, the wheels are in excellent shape.. i think the center caps are all new, with extended warranty anytime they gave problem i replaced them.. anyway up to you.. 20" factory chromys !!