Central Mid-west Iowa Meet Feeler

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<H1 style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt">Iowa Muffler & Brake </H1>

1308 2nd Ave

Des Moines, IA 50314

looks like we are looking at anywhere from 8am till 4-5 pm.. pm me and i will give ya chris and mine phone number.. any of you guys on facebook, look up SSPOSSE and i have added a fan page to list carshows, events we will be attending, just another tool to get in touch..

i just got back from Vacation. i will go thru this post in the next day or 2 and PM the out of towners for some info of the nights they will be needing rooms so i can make some calls and get some deals.

ALSO rich and i will be making some rounds to find some KILLER back drops for the photos as well as some good cruising roads to have some spirited fun.

this looks like a huge ass turn out that i cant wait for.

I am being 100% honest, dont plan on my truck being at this meet. i just dont think it will be ready. i hope it will, but i have this gut feeling it wont be on the street. I will be busting my ass to get it there, but no promises. so keep your fingers crossed and we will see what we can do. looks like long nights and even longer weekends will be comin to make this happen. if we can get it sprayed by Sunday of next week then i think i can pull it off...

:withstupid: What is the address of the muffler shop? I think I will just plan on meeting everyone there.

Also, what time do I need to show up? -Bigred1 you goin?

Looks like i can ,probabaly friday parents live in ames .

Looks like i can ,probabaly friday parents live in ames .

thats awesome, ya friday night we plan on either just getting together hanging, maybe get into some mischif, get to late you can crash on my couch.. lol.. anyway ames form des moines, i think its 8 songs on CD now with the limit at 70, 30-35 mins drive, you already know that..lolol loof forward to hanging with ya again...

i stopped at Iowa Muffler and Brake last night to get some things and talked to Pete, the owner. He is SUPER EXCITED! he has brought in some new exhaust tips for us to play with as well as SEVERAL mufflers from all brands, also he has some resonators he showed me that will help out alot with the dreaded GM Drone in our trucks. he said he has 4 lifts we can play on if needed, and Rich and I came up with a few lil suprises for some extra fun.

Sunday night Rich and I took a little cruise, layed out some spots that we can get what we believe is some good pics taken and take a lil cruise too boot. after the exhaust shop meet (and some BBQing) we plan on hittin these spot for some pics and then cruising a little north and hitting Buffalo Wild Wings for some dinner (unless someone objects?) and then down to a place called Porkies, they do Saturday night cruise ins and Rich has cleared it with the owner that he would LOVE to have us.

so thats the plans, thats the itenarary, and lets get a list of who will make the meet...

I am still working in Hotel info so hang in there... hopefully by the end of the day we can have something lined up.

-C-

I will definitely be there as I am the guinea pig for the muffler fun. Plus the wife is stoked to do the pictures. We will be getting in Friday evening. Don't need to worry bout rooms for us two cause the Pops-in-law got us a room for free at the Holiday Inn for the weekend. Can't wait to meet every one and have some fun.