Central Mid-west Iowa Meet Feeler

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breaking News !!!!

it appears Zippy will be here on saturday for the G2G.. he will be able to do tunes for those that are interested.. PM Zippy for prices.. hes usually fair for large groups like ourselves.. so if you have been thinking about getting a tune, nows the time to get it done from one of the best on the forum.. !!! now we are cooking.. pumped to have Zippy on board in Iowa again.. hes's 99.2% sure he will be coming in to town..

Zippy of Corn 2.0

Rich

That would definitely be sweet if we could get the new 'maro in the pics. Coarse being that the camaro is the wifes favorite car, I dunno if she would be able to focus on taking pics with it in there. :jester:

IF anybody is wondering how good she is you can check out her photog site at Kirkeliephotography.com. There are no car pics as of yet but it should give an idea as to the quality of her photography.

Edited by Bacontk (see edit history)

Looks like it's going to rain all day Saturday in Des Moines.

Hope that dosen't damper the plans any.

nope, its going to keep going regardless.. rain or shine, if we all keep positve the 20% will move on..

What time is every one meeting and where .

friday night you can just holler if your in des moines, Chris is trying hard to have a SS at this meet so he will be bus tonight, saturday Pete is expecting peeps to arrive 9ish and on.. so meet at Iowa muffler, unless your in des moines tonight, give me a holler, pm me for numbers... thats goes for anybody coming in friday night, might have to see we can get into, iam planning on cleaning my rig inside out..

we didnt stop toll 1:30ish last night, i dont plan on stoppin till my babay is ready to show you guys!

if you need anything HOLLAR! 515-883-0606.

I do have a bed if anyone needs it! (oops just gave it away)

woohooo lets get this party started!! SUMMER has begun boyzzz!

we didnt stop toll 1:30ish last night, i dont plan on stoppin till my babay is ready to show you guys!

if you need anything HOLLAR! 515-883-0606.

I do have a bed if anyone needs it! (oops just gave it away)

woohooo lets get this party started!! SUMMER has begun boyzzz!

I will be willing to hang tonight, start calling me when you get close or in town tonight.. 515-339-2637 Rich we can get into some trouble some where.. lol

Photos From the Event:

A BIG thanks to Pete from Iowa Muffler & Rich (SSPOSSE) for organizing the event. A good time was had by all. :thumbs:

I'm sure these will be the first of many photos.

Our muffler assortment... :drool:

100_0476.jpg

100_0477.jpg

100_0478.jpg

100_0479.jpg

Bacontk's truck getting his custom Flowmaster installed:

100_0485.jpg

100_0481.jpg

"Whissle" Fast4Popper's truck was also in attendance. Freshly painted the day before. Wow!

Can't wait to see it when you get it all together Chris!

100_0480.jpg

100_0489.jpg

100_0490.jpg

100_0491.jpg

Other photos:

100_0483.jpg

100_0486.jpg

100_0484.jpg