Owned Srt-10 Acr

goleee33

The ACR is a factory race car and they probably only made 300 of them as they're very new. It spanked a ZO6 in a shootout. I would have puked, then cried and would probably start crying out of nowhere for the next year everytime I thought about my car...

The ACR is a factory race car and they probably only made 300 of them as they're very new. It spanked a ZO6 in a shootout. I would have puked, then cried and would probably start crying out of nowhere for the next year everytime I thought about my car...

wander how it would do against the ZR1

wander how it would do against the ZR1

In a straight line race the ZR1 would eat it up and the ZO6 would probably beat it with better tires (the Viper comes stock with sticky track tires) but neither would beat it on a road coarse.

Well that sure SUCKS.

It could have been anybody, any one of us. Too bad it's such an expensive enthusiast's car, but like it was said the only good thing is the guy came out OK.

Moral of the story is "watch for dickwads while driving your prized posessions" I guess..?

Those ACRs are impressive, the numbers one laid down around the 'Ring are astounding.

I sure feel sorry for the guy.

Well that sure SUCKS.

It could have been anybody, any one of us. Too bad it's such an expensive enthusiast's car, but like it was said the only good thing is the guy came out OK.

Moral of the story is "watch for dickwads while driving your prized posessions" I guess..?

Those ACRs are impressive, the numbers one laid down around the 'Ring are astounding.

I sure feel sorry for the guy.

And I am sure he was driving responsibly with that poweful of a car :uhoh::wtf:

There is probably more to the story other than "someone cut him off"

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)