Owned Srt-10 Acr

goleee33

So I was on my way to work and came upon a JUST happened horrible wreck. I thought for sure this guy was dead when I pulled up. I was second on scene and with me being the EMT I made sure that he was alright, told him not to move or anything while the other guy called 911 and i stayed there until the police and fire arrived on scene. From what a witness said he was driving on the freeway, a driver cut him off and he swerved off the embankment and ended up on the onramp of the freeway. Guy seemed fine, but definitely shaken up. I tried to keep talking to him to keep him from thinking of it but he just kept going back to how much he loved the car he said it was 1 of 300 ever made. (im guessing with exact options) I snuck off a couple quick picks with my phone.

0307090826.jpg

0307090825.jpg

So I was on my way to work and came upon a JUST happened horrible wreck. I thought for sure this guy was dead when I pulled up. I was second on scene and with me being the EMT I made sure that he was alright, told him not to move or anything while the other guy called 911 and i stayed there until the police and fire arrived on scene. From what a witness said he was driving on the freeway, a driver cut him off and he swerved off the embankment and ended up on the onramp of the freeway. Guy seemed fine, but definitely shaken up. I tried to keep talking to him to keep him from thinking of it but he just kept going back to how much he loved the car he said it was 1 of 300 ever made. (im guessing with exact options) I snuck off a couple quick picks with my phone.

0307090826.jpg

0307090825.jpg

personally, i would have cried like a girl if this would have happend to me