Pic Of New Camaros

I want one so bad. I was excited I got to see one today driving down the highway in scottsdale, az. I almost creamed my jeans

wait a min u saw one here in az??? scottsdale is the rich type so i dont doubt it im in the ghetto lol j.k......... i didnt know they were out........ i might have to go on a test drive lol....... pretend like im gona trade my sss in and then b like PSYCH i hope....

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

I can't wait till I get mine, I ordered back on the 13th of October so I should be one of the first pulled... :drool::drool:

I can't wait to see pictures of your camaro, as I like pretty much every option you picked ha.

Damn.... Guys,

I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings, but I saw one up close and personal in the OKC, OK car show and I was NOT impressed. They just don't have the style of the old 69 I had, and my wife's 81 Z28 is still nicer looking than the new ones to me.

It's just my opinion, and the one I looked at wasn't loaded like they should be, but it was kinda cheap and almost ugly. That was the general opinion of most of the guys I spoke with about it.

I'm feeling really bad for the Camaro name, and the General. If they're counting on the Camaro to do for them what the Mustang did for Ford, we're all in trouble. It's gonna be a short lived car my friends.

Sorry.... :confused::uhoh:

Edited by SuperDave (see edit history)