Mothers Powerball 4 Paint

i was curious and went and bought it today... i did my ladys civic cause it need it bad and it was an amazing diff. and i taped off the hood of the hoe and did it and wow what a diff... but the paint is just about 10 years old and it has it's wear but, judge for yourself. i did a hand wax once right after we got it in 07. and it thought it looked good! but this mothers stuff is good and the ball saves a ton of time as well.

familypics102.jpg

Edited by LIMITED BEAST (see edit history)

Take a 500w halogen shop light and shine it on the paint and then take a pic. This will determine if it worked or not.

i don't have one!!! but trust me this stuff is fast and easy. and for 21 bucks i said f-it try it...

yea man nice job .....its not the best thing to use but for somen to get by on a daily driver it works fine for 20 bucks! my buddy tryed it out the only thing is, its not like a buffer where you can swap out pads and do different stages but it works pretty good!