Wheels

Jonmalibuss

Well it seems as if we are having very hard times at work and there is a very good possibility I may be cut to 32hrs a week. This means the truck will have to go and I am not letting it go with items on it that I can get some money for once it's gone. I am just curious who locally is or would be interested in them. Keep in mind I have $3000 just in the wheels and $1200 in the tires which are still in very very good condition. I am not for sure on getting rid of the truck yet but it looks like I will know for sure next week sometime if my hours at work get cut back.

Jon

They are the I forged "Seneka" 2pc with charcoal gray powdercoated centers 22"x10" with 325/40/22's Toyo Proxes on all 4, I am not exactly sure what I want for them yet just kind of seeing what offers are out there. As I said this is incase I have to get rid of the truck which I am hoping I don't because i'm not far off from having it paid off. :banghead:

Better pic.

772146_357_full.jpg

Edited by Jonmalibuss (see edit history)

:dunno: Anyone? I figured I would have had some sort of offer. These wheels retailed for around $1100 each when new. Now i'm not saying they are perfect as nothing used is ever perfect but they are still in very good shape and just need some slight repolishing on the lips to eliminate the normal slight dings you get from from rocks and such. One wheel does need a small area welded on the lip and repolished from me not paying attention but it's very small and nonstructural at all. Infact I polished it out right after it happened and hardly noticeable. I can see about having it fixed if I do infact have to let these go.

Jon

Why does this always happen when I have no money... :banghead::banghead:

Well if don't have to sell the wheels soon due to financial problems with hours possibly getting cut back, I will be getting rid of the truck in a year or so and they will be up for sale at that time along with the bed cover and possibly the shaved tailgate. :cheers:

goodluck with the sale bro. Those wheels are gorgeous! And Iforged wheels are top notch!!

Thanks and I really don't want to get rid of them but if I have to, to survive I will and if I don't I will be trading the truck in, in a year or so anyways and I don't plan on getting another Silverado. Not that there is anything wrong with the silverado! Just planning on going with something new from GM.