Jacksonville,n.c.

catdaddy300

damn it, kool man i am going on the 22nd meu with 3/2 to Afghanistan so i might not be here when u get back but any others ive seen 9 ss since i have been here for 4 days

I just called back to the Army (Infantry all the way) I will be going to Afghan. as well with some National Guard Unit that I have know Idea about. Might see you there...although I wont know it...haha. Been there before though...so shouldnt be to new to me unless theres something new there since 2003.

I just called back to the Army (Infantry all the way) I will be going to Afghan. as well with some National Guard Unit that I have know Idea about. Might see you there...although I wont know it...haha. Been there before though...so shouldnt be to new to me unless theres something new there since 2003.

"RANGERS LEAD THE WAY" yall be safe. we will be in iraq. Oh btw GO ARMY lol

"RANGERS LEAD THE WAY" yall be safe. we will be in iraq. Oh btw GO ARMY lol

Marines are FIRST TO FIGHT! So, with that being said, the only thing Rangers lead, is the second wave. ha ha ha Just messing with ya.

I used to live in Eastern NC, and was stationed at Cherry Point. There are a lot of nice SSS in that area.