Drop ?

whitemax

Hey guys i know this guy that wants to take his truck back to stock height and he has a nbs 07. They are drop spindles in the front and hangers in the back. He says i can have them if i pay to get them switched out from my truck to his. You guys know if his kit will fit on mine and if mine will fit on his???

k i found out its the same body style as mine :D BUT.. the rear drop is leaf springs. Would this be worth it to do? Again its gonna be free but have to pay for someone to the swap as dont have the time

find out how much it will cost you to do the swap. It might not be a bad deal. the problem with the rear isif you ever want to go back up you wont be able unless you get a spare set of leaf springs vs hangers you can just reinstall the old ones. Should be a good deal tho if the $ is right.

this is why we should call them what GM calls them. GMT800 vs GMT900. Anyway, if you could do the labor youself it would be well worth it... may not be worth it if you have to pay a shop to do it.... have to call around to see.