Nitrous setup pics

Nice install. Any problems with it. I was thinking a dry shot. I have heard of backfire problems before. I no longer trust the solenoids. I had a friend blown an engine with one stuck open.

Thanks. I started with a 175 shot yesterday afternoon, and went to a 240 shot lastnight. I hit it about eight times lastnight with the bigger shot with no problems.

what fans are you using??

Its a be cool dual 11'' fan setup. They pull 2700cfm and cost around 280.00. You can split them apart if needed to clear the intake tube, if its setup like mine. I am only using one of them and it cools it just fine.

Nice install.  Any problems with it.  I was thinking a dry shot.  I have heard of backfire problems before.  I no longer trust the solenoids.  I had a friend blown an engine with one stuck open.

Thanks. I started with a 175 shot yesterday afternoon, and went to a 240 shot lastnight. I hit it about eight times lastnight with the bigger shot with no problems.

Used at the track? Times?

Nice install.  Any problems with it.  I was thinking a dry shot.  I have heard of backfire problems before.   I no longer trust the solenoids.  I had a friend blown an engine with one stuck open.

Used at the track? Times?

Next weekend I'm taking it to the track.

what kind of fuel you running in the fuel cell? thats a nice set up you have. i really like the fuel cell idea.

Thanks, i run c12 in the cell and a 50/50 mix in the tank. I did the seperate fuel system because i dont like the idea of pulling fuel away from the passenger side cylinders.

Archived