Kc Ss Meet May 2nd

awesome time, even though i had to work the guys made time to come by so i could see the trucks and they came in to see mine. met up with them after i got off annd got to spend some good times with them. couldnt have asked for a better end to the week! it was great meeting you guys and hope to do this again really soon, now i have to go make more mods to catch up to you all!

shaun

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, now that i have time to write some things I will also post some pics. Had a GREAT time. Great people and great weather. some bad ass trucks and some good memories! I know i will be back in KC again to hang with you guys. also Jon, my painter is NOW craving an SS, and after seeing what this kid can do with a welder and some fiberglass, you know it will be bad ass! he wants a white one...

some of my fav memories were the cop posing for pics, very nice of him. the high skool clan LOVED US. the blasts down the interstate like a big ass chevy snake strolling thru cars and raising hell, but best of all the TOYOTA! you guys know the one!

post-5722-1241369615_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1241369631_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1241369646_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1241369661_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1241369678_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1241369692_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1241369708_thumb.jpg

good times guys.. will post pics later, or will have them photobucket.. took many pics.. Central midwest SS Posse family just got a little bigger this weekend and the family just went an added some family from the south.. should have my speedstur cover on monday.. will post some pics of that, we pretty much had everyone with a different mod of sorts. the cruise down i-70 was great, then dont forget the whack job on the way back in that toyota.. mess with the posse and you will get run'd.. that was funny, the guy was like wtf. when we boxed him in with all those SS's.. we have a long list of car shows and cruises coming up the summer, so lets see if we can make a big one later this season.. thanks guys for having us..

Rich

Hey guys had a good time too, hopefully we can get together again over the summer!!!! But next time i should have all my stuff done to my truck including my bullet hole fixed :D

Looks like a good time was had... Sorry I missed it but on short notice... Next time I will try my hardest to be there...

JDA

Had an awesome time guys! Was great to meet you all, and ready to do it again already! Some crazy trucks, just made me want to spend more money on mine haha.. Some good pictures too!

-Tim

Hey guys had a good time too, hopefully we can get together again over the summer!!!! But next time i should have all my stuff done to my truck including my bullet hole fixed :D

then we cant call you "BULLET" or "BB" ???? :confused:

dang i wish we had a strong hold like that around here!!

its the CENTRAL MIDWEST SSPOSSE !! I believe after the KC meet we are now approx. 20-30 members strong !! just plan something.. try to make it work.. its tough if there are no fans in the area. but keep trying man.. it was just Chris, Cory, and myself at one time and the the boys from ILL, came out to say hi and we have been growing ever since..

• 4 weeks later...

Keep me posted... i'd love to make the next one and meet some of you guys... I haven't made any mods to my truck yet other than tint but would like to start soon. I'll be in KC in a couple of weeks though... My boy is up there at his grandma's for the summer so if anyone would like to get together in SKC / Lee's Summit area sometime in the not too distant future, hit me up.