Kc Ss Meet May 2nd

I would love to get together with some of you guys down in KC. we have another topic posted and i figure we would rename it and see what we can do that Saturday and see who can make it...

so ideas? roll call?

LETS DO THIS! :cheers:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

im still in and down for whatever. like stated before, you guys are more than welcome at my house if you want to do it there...we can bbq and do all of that fun stuff, im racking my brain trying to figure out someplace cool to meet up that we can grub and hang out, but im not coming up with anything good. power and light district would be cool, but all that money in a parking garage away from us doesnt sit well for me, plus it defeats the purpose of showing them off. im sure someone from here has a better idea, so dont be shy, spit it out there :cheers:

im still in and down for whatever. like stated before, you guys are more than welcome at my house if you want to do it there...we can bbq and do all of that fun stuff, im racking my brain trying to figure out someplace cool to meet up that we can grub and hang out, but im not coming up with anything good. power and light district would be cool, but all that money in a parking garage away from us doesnt sit well for me, plus it defeats the purpose of showing them off. im sure someone from here has a better idea, so dont be shy, spit it out there :cheers:

well i took the 1st and i think the 31st ???? off .. thurs/friday i took off.. might work that thursday night. anyway little nap on friday morning and ready to roll out with Chris, just come up to our GTG and hang, we will brain storm then.. dont have to do anything fancy, hell go bowling is fine... is there any dragstrips open that saturday ? hit the zoo .. we are wanting to just meet you guys and hang out, I love KC anyway.. Home of my Chiefs !! so i game for anything and iam sure Chris is too..

So is this actually happening?

It appears that none is planning anything.or noting's going on that weekend.

Just chiming in.. It's not that far away.. ;)

Hey Tz are you going to be able to come up to are muffler gtg on 25th of April ??

i will come if i can follow tzer since i dont know the way around kc to well...plus i still need help with my antenna delete

thats ez !! for sure, prior to that go to Gm and order the antanae delete cover, do search on here and get part#.. i think they are about 15.00. after we move your tanae, we will replace that cover with the work truck cover.. clean smooth look.

Alright fellers. I think we should gather up at The Legends up in Bonner Springs (KC), which is on the Kansas side right by the Kansas Speedway. I have thought about where to go here in KC, and I think this would be a good place. There is a lot of places to eat, drink, and hang and still show off our hooptys. http://www.legendsshopping.com/ is the website to the area. I know this on the west side of KC which means alittle longer drive for the easterners, but downtown is a cluster ****, and theres really no where south with a lot of space like this ( that I know of?) Lemme know what ya'll think, just throwing it out there!!

I'm gonna try to make that. The wife will shop all damn weekend while i hang with the trucks. Is there any plan for this? I've never been to one. Is it one day, all weekend? Is there a strip to run if we want? If not, is a quick drive to the topeka strip an option? Do we go on a driving run through some scenic areas? Or do we sit in a parking lot and grill, gawk and shoot the shit, cuz i'd be ok with that too. I'd like to see what everyone is doing with their SS's. Besides, i need someone to distract Tzer so i can lift his truck and jack the wheels. :jester:

Alright fellers. I think we should gather up at The Legends up in Bonner Springs (KC), which is on the Kansas side right by the Kansas Speedway. I have thought about where to go here in KC, and I think this would be a good place. There is a lot of places to eat, drink, and hang and still show off our hooptys. http://www.legendsshopping.com/ is the website to the area. I know this on the west side of KC which means alittle longer drive for the easterners, but downtown is a cluster ****, and theres really no where south with a lot of space like this ( that I know of?) Lemme know what ya'll think, just throwing it out there!!

bumping this to the top. this sounds like a great idea. i am game for whatever. i will be spending the night prolly Saturday night. is there any night life on that side of town? Movies? cruise in place to hang? I am game for whatever. I hear TZER said we could tent in his yard too if need be. hmmm BBQ and party at Tzers, i like that ides too. lets do it!!