Lookin To Buy A Sss Soonish

got vortec

ok so im soon to b looking for my 1st sss and i was wondering since the stock sss's r going for 15 - 19 g's and supercharged ones r going for 19 - 21 g's i was wonder would it b worth it to buy a supercharged one or buy a stock one and put the money into it...i love workin on my truck but the money id spend superchargin it and doing all the would b a boat load...please feel free to lend me yer opinions

if you enjoy doing it yourself....then the money you would have saved doesn't mean anything. the other plus of starting from scratch is just that. you'll have the records, and it'll be done the way you want, my vote is for stock. :cheers:

i love the pride u get but i can suck it up...for thousands of dollars...even if i buy the supercharged one im gunna do things to it so..

Well since I got mine for sale in the for sale section, I vote super charged lol. :jester: I did enjoy doing almost all the installs including the super charger, but I'd rather spend $2K more to get one already super charged instead of the $12K+ I had to put into mine. If I had it to do over again I would probably do things different. What ever you decide, make sure to get a carfax and ask teh seller about who did what installs and stuff like that. It's good to know who did the work for piece of mind. :cheers:

if you want a nice SS I will sell you mine. Its an 03 with 93K on it but you would never know by looking at it. I will sell it along with my PS-1 Pro charger, obx long tube headers, New Torque Converter thats on the way, ZO6 Corvette brake upgrade (only need front rotors and brake lines) Tinted tails amber deleted lights I have more to list as well. All that stuff is still waiting to go on it. It has dual Flowmaster exhaust that sounds great. Sell you every thing for 21.5 ish let me know I got pics..

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)