Reflexxion Hoods

DaJoker SS

I don't but I would consider just getting the hood and having it painted at a reputable shop near you. The paint they use wouldn't be a perfect match if they paint it. You would be better getting it painted yourself so they can provide the best match.

I don't but I would consider just getting the hood and having it painted at a reputable shop near you. The paint they use wouldn't be a perfect match if they paint it. You would be better getting it painted yourself so they can provide the best match.

:withstupid: The shop that painted my hood actuall had to detemine the shade of blue because there were like 3 or so differnet shades depending on which day the truck was painted or something like that. The shop told me if it was painted after so and so color the shade or arrival blue could vary a little. The compared sampled to my truck and painted the hood for like $250 but that included fabrication cost to cut a hole in the from of the ram part of the cowl. They also gave me a 2 year warranty on the paint. :cheers: