Black Paint

• 1 month later...

I have an 03 Black SS and am super picky about what I use on my vehicles. I have always used Mcquires products on my SS. I have the same issue with the swirls and such so all the advice on getting rid of them helps out a bunch.

Menzerna, puts 3M stuff to shame. I use to use the whole 3M line and the Menzerna with their specific pads is so much easier and faster. Use the super intensive polish and then the nano polish followed with a high quality wax (I like Zymol). Does it need to be wooled?

No doubt, Menzerna!

Its the good stuff. I am friends with Jason Killmer. Look him up, he did the car that won THE RIDDLER this year. He's one of the best aroumd and thats what he uses.

as others have said a machine is the only way to get good lasting results. any polishes/filler waxes you put on WILL dry out or wash out relatively quickly. i wouldnt recommend a rotary if you dont have experience with one. find a detailer in your area who does paint correction/defect romval. more than likely your truck needs it.

my paint is sooooooooooo f'd up lol i think i need to get it repainted.. alot of lil scratches :(

unless they're really severe theres no reason they couldn't be corrected by an experienced detailer with the right tools.... just an FYI.