Carlisle All Gm Nationls Meet / Jun 26 - Jun 28, 2009

Damn guys. I really wish that I could make it down there. I have already taken all the time off I can for last month and this month. My only hope is that they feel nice and give it to me (yeah right). It would def have been nice to meet you all in person. Isn't there another truck event later in the summer?

Rob

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn guys. I really wish that I could make it down there. I have already taken all the time off I can for last month and this month. My only hope is that they feel nice and give it to me (yeah right). It would def have been nice to meet you all in person. Isn't there another truck event later in the summer?

Rob

The all truck nationals are in august, but i know quite a few of us cant make it then.

Kevin, are you actually going to make it this year?

LOL Yes I did get it de-old-fogied! I was able to get the hood on, the visor off and all the paint work done last Sept. I haven't taken any pics yet so nothing to share. I am plannning on being there but have not registered yet. I did but a toy hauler this spring to take the bike to the track, and was thinking about bringing it down. Is there anyone else that is planning on camping there? Maybe a group of us could camp togather....

Booooooooo!

:withstupid: x2 :fume:

Isn't there another truck event later in the summer?

Rob

Besides the All Truck Nationals, there is also Lebannon Valley Day in late summer/early fall at Lebannon Valley Dragway.

Dan and I are stayin at an INN Iforget the name lol

Marriot Residence Inn, like we do every year.....................BEER! :dry:

Kevin, are you actually going to make it this year?

If the weather is good I will do my best. :cheers:

kevin you said you werent even sure if you were going. i cant take alot of saturdays off. so im going to the all truck nationals since that one is awesome! and stayin a few nights and go carts and beerz. stay at the Quality Inn!

My work schedule is just crazy...add a family and other personal items and it is very difficult to get a few days off. As of today, I have everything scheduled so I can be there. If one thing shifts, it will be very difficult to be there.

On a side note, there is a local car show I am in on the Sunday prior so that is my excuse to clean the truck up all pretty again!

man i'm trying to go where do u guys meet

What day are you coming up? Myself and Mark(RockHead) are arriving thrusday night. Usually we all meet at the fair grounds each morning in our respective section.....when you register, they will tell you what row number you are in and give you a map. Make sure to tell them that your club is SilveradoSS.com. I will PM you my phone number sometime in the next week or so in case you have any questions on the way in.....

I will be there on saturday...what time will everyone be meeting up in the am?? and they will put me with the group correct??

The gates open at 8am and try to get there around that time . You have to make sure you tell them you are with SSS.com for the club name . :cheers: Give me a call if you need help Tim