2009 Screen Shot Truck Pics

8 UR HMI

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got ya.... ur page is done

Sweet. will you be doing others at a later dat. I ask because I am getting a new paint job and putting my cowl hood back on and I just put the ISS spoiler on.. Thanks again.. can't wait to see the pics :cheers:

Sweet. will you be doing others at a later dat. I ask because I am getting a new paint job and putting my cowl hood back on and I just put the ISS spoiler on.. Thanks again.. can't wait to see the pics :cheers:

yea ill prob do another summer one. as long as ppl understand im not making any money on this ill keep making different ones for members that didnt make this one.

yeah im out too im NOT paying 20 bucks for a pic of my truck i provided to you. I dont think people realize to recieve this product they have to pay. It was very decieving bob

yeah im out too im NOT paying 20 bucks for a pic of my truck i provided to you. I dont think people realize to recieve this product they have to pay. It was very decieving bob

My understanding is that we can get out trucks in but to get the item we have to pay $20. Is that correct? I understand to get a product we have to pay money. I never expected somebody to print this and get it for free. That would make no sence to me. It would be like me giving away free product just for the hell of it lol :jester:

My understanding is that we can get out trucks in but to get the item we have to pay $20. Is that correct? I understand to get a product we have to pay money. I never expected somebody to print this and get it for free. That would make no sence to me. It would be like me giving away free product just for the hell of it lol :jester:

Not sure what your motivation for staying in this is, 8, but if i were you, i'd have said F$#K THIS a long time ago. Maybe what you need to do is post your cost of making this project per piece that you intend to sell to those that want to buy it. That way, everyone will see the cost that you incur in making it. Then, no one can say that you are making a profit off of it and maybe they will understand that it actually costs you money to do this. Maybe there is something i'm missing here, but i know that by supplying you a picture, you still incur cost in making this item. IF i like the product you provide, i will buy it from you because i know it cost money to make...especially if you are NOT MAKING MONEY OFF OF MEMBERS OF THIS SITE WITHOUT THEIR PRIOR KNOWLEDGE. Can we wrap this Shit up and move on now everyone??? WTF am i missing here??? It really isn't that difficult of a concept.

My understanding is that we can get out trucks in but to get the item we have to pay $20. Is that correct? I understand to get a product we have to pay money. I never expected somebody to print this and get it for free. That would make no sense to me. It would be like me giving away free product just for the hell of it lol :jester:

:withstupid: I didn't expect to get anything free, that wouldn't make sense. I read the first post a few days ago, and figured out the deal. I will be paying the 20 bucks or so.

Edited by TXblueSS (see edit history)

Not sure what your motivation for staying in this is, 8, but if i were you, i'd have said F$#K THIS a long time ago. Maybe what you need to do is post your cost of making this project per piece that you intend to sell to those that want to buy it. That way, everyone will see the cost that you incur in making it. Then, no one can say that you are making a profit off of it and maybe they will understand that it actually costs you money to do this. Maybe there is something i'm missing here, but i know that by supplying you a picture, you still incur cost in making this item. IF i like the product you provide, i will buy it from you because i know it cost money to make...especially if you are NOT MAKING MONEY OFF OF MEMBERS OF THIS SITE WITHOUT THEIR PRIOR KNOWLEDGE. Can we wrap this Shit up and move on now everyone??? WTF am i missing here??? It really isn't that difficult of a concept.

thanks mike. ppl dont understand that IF U DONT WANT TO FVCKING BUY one u dont have to. its 100% free to be in. the only cost is IF YOU BUY ONE which is only the cost it takes to make. its like 15.86 to make then 3 bucks shipping.

WTF? I wasn't posting to be an @ss. I was asking a question and saying i never expected to get an item for free. I never saw an actual price on these but I probably haven't read every post to this. I just wanted confirmation on a price. I don't expect somebody to give it to me for free.

WTF? I wasn't posting to be an @ss. I was asking a question and saying i never expected to get an item for free. I never saw an actual price on these but I probably haven't read every post to this. I just wanted confirmation on a price. I don't expect somebody to give it to me for free.

no he was talking to someone else. im still waiting on 4 trucks (went from 30 to 26) and then im gonna go get ONE made to see how much its gonna cost for sure and then ill take pics of it and post them so ppl can SEE WHAT THEYRE getting.....

I'm on board with you Thunder, not questioning you or thinking you're an @ss. Just the opposite.