Truck Clubs ?

hay guys keep the chatting up !! Kudos !! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: this is how the Cental Midwest SS POSSE started. auctually started in Iowa and then we started meeting people and extended to name Midwest.. we have peeps over ILL and 4-5 in Iowa, a guy over in lincoln Ne, and now a couple from KC.. just have fun and its not just SS's, anybody that likes fast,goodlooking Chevy trucks.. hell Zippy has a stout 5.3 in a reg cab silverado !! its about hanging and talking shop and making mods !! good job guys.. :cheers:

That's awesome ssposse well I hope the other dudes are kool with it and hopefully meet up and chat it up! And someday be like the famous SSPOSSE!!!!

Oh BTW iam still rolling to irwindale maybe this could be the first meeting to figure the club up. Kool!

I wanna be part of the posse also!! lol :D

lolololol membership accepted, although you have to be intiated first !!

Famous ?? lolol :crackup::crackup: thanks, just bunch a guys hanging is what its all about.. we just started growing and keep growing from the sounds of it on the 25th, i think i count atleast 5 new peeps coming into town..

lolololol membership accepted, although you have to be intiated first !!

Famous ?? lolol :crackup::crackup: thanks, just bunch a guys hanging is what its all about.. we just started growing and keep growing from the sounds of it on the 25th, i think i count atleast 5 new peeps coming into town..

the last initiation I went thorugh was for the IBEW, and it involved a sheep, baaahhh, baahhh...j/k