20 Inch Centerlines 500 With Pics

murguia68

Ive posted these a time or two and finally have them off of the truck. This is the last effort to get rid of them they are in great shape with no curb rash or scratches. 20 by 8.5 Billet rims. 500 bucks firm to the first to pick them up come with lug nuts and lock. Or i will ship at your cost they are very light.

Im in cypress ,ca, so cal

post-16254-1237441927_thumb.jpg

Edited by murguia68 (see edit history)

Ive posted these a time or two and finally have them off of the truck. This is the last effort to get rid of them they are in great shape with no curb rash or scratches. 20 by 8.5 Billet rims. 500 bucks firm to the first to pick them up come with lug nuts and lock. Or i will ship at your cost they are very light.

Im in cypress ,ca, so cal

Can you weigh one wheel please?

ehh not really, since the stock SS rims weight 28/30 lbs

Really? I found those to be so heavy. I m going to go with some Mickey Thompson Sidebiters. 16 inch with a tall tire. Tired of messing around, time to go full race truck look!

Really? I found those to be so heavy. I m going to go with some Mickey Thompson Sidebiters. 16 inch with a tall tire. Tired of messing around, time to go full race truck look!

sweet! the OEM 16's are like 15lbs

Um, the 20" SS wheel is about 36lbs, or atleast that was the shipping weight per wheel when i got mine. So im sure its within a pound or two of that.

DOH! thats right, when i weighed my rim and tire separetly it was 38 for the rim and 40 for the tire, my bad JJ :chevy: