Single Cab Ss Body Kit

Hey Guys I Have A Single Cab Silverado With An 06 Front Clip, And A 6.0 4L80-e Combo. What All Do I Need In Order To Do The Complete Swap. What Im Mostly Worried About Is The Side Parts How Do I Get The Side Body Panels That Go On The Bottom All Around The Truck.

welcome to the site but hold on a quick seconed... lets see some pics of this sigle cab. and also the 6.0 under the hood shot as well. there are some guys on her that have done this they might chime in.. but pics on this site is a must. or i call :icon_bs:

welcome to the site but hold on a quick seconed... lets see some pics of this sigle cab. and also the 6.0 under the hood shot as well. there are some guys on her that have done this they might chime in.. but pics on this site is a must. or i call :icon_bs:

arite well ill try to upload some pics up after midnight when i get out of work..lol you can check up on me on ls1truck.com they helped me with the lq4 swap. My Truck used to be a slow 4.3

Dang :chill:

Someone that would lie about having a 6.0 in a single cab would be rediculous.

Welcome to the site LQ4

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

im doing it rite now man!

the parts will fit fine from the sss. the only pieces you need to customize are the cab corners and rocker pieces. the cab corners are to small to fit on the rcsb. you need to buy an extra set and plastic weld em together to extend them. the rocker pieces jst need to be trimed. ( from the back forward)

thanks for the replies everybody..i have a couple of questions 1. what is cladding is that the side panels on the truck? 2.Is there a complete list of all the parts that i need i found one but it had dead links 3. And for those of you who seem to not believe me that i have a 6.0 on single cab??????? lol if i put the pick up how can you all notice if its a lq4 or not

Ive Added A Pic Of The Engine When It Was Bearly Dropped In..

post-17644-1237539578_thumb.jpg

Edited by LQ4Silverado (see edit history)