22" Centerline Voltage - Aka Vho Replicas

madmax

Not Sure if the SS guys will be interested or not but I figured some of the VHO guys might...

I got these Centerline Voltage wheels a few months ago with the intention of being the only VMax sportin 22" VHO replicas...except these replicas dont weigh a ton and a half like the SS ones do, in fact they're lighter than the stock 20" VHO wheels wheighing only 34lbs per wheel!!! These wheels have never been installed and are absolutely perfect, as a matter of fact only one wheel has even been pulled from its original box! I was gonna put them on with a 3/4 drop but I've decided to sell the VMax to get either a TBSS or an SRT8. Centerline sells this wheel at $369 a piece and that's before tax and shipping...when it's all said and done these wheels cost me just shy of 2k...my loss is your gain, I'm letting these go for $1100. Shipping cost is $200 anywhere in the US, if your local to SoCal I'll deliver them for free. I"ll take paypal, money order, or check however I will not ship until the check clears, and if you're using Paypal add 5%.

Here are a few pics of the wheel...

wheels1.jpg

wheels3.jpg

wheels2.jpg

I never installed them so I don't have any pics of them on the truck but I do have a quick photochop I did to give you an idea of what they might look like on a lowered truck...

voltage1.jpg

:cheers:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...