Tundra Owner Hates His Truck

funceca88

ok so im at work and im carrying something out for a customer, he says hes on the other side in the parking lot in a white truck, i said{o that white tundra} yeah how do you know its a tundra?, i replied very suave like, i know my trucks :sleep: .

i asked him how he liked it, he said he hated it :shakehead: , he said he turnd his ford in for it and regrets doin so{guy needs to step up to a chevy :thumbsup: } he said its a pain in the ass :banghead: , he said he had a flat not so long ago that caused some damage and had to pay like major doo :tear: .

i was about to tell him about my baby but desided not to , dint whant too ruin his day anymore :crackup: . lol {besides i was still on the clock} :thumbsdown:

That doesn't sound so bad for the Tundra at all...sounds like the guy just didn't like it. I personally don't know anyone with a Tundra that doesn't like it and that includes the older ones.

this way was an older fellow

I like that part were you said you know your trucks! Awesome dude! Lol. I have a buddy with a new tundra rcsb, the only thing he's pissed off at is he spins too much!

thanks man, i trie too keep up with the new ones, well at least the ones that matter