Airbrushing In My Spare Time

1 Fast SS

I've been airbrushing for some time now, and my neighbor wanted me to do some flames on his engine covers. I did a few for my friends and neighbor and they liked it so much, that it began to get bigger. Now I've got other people coming to me wanting theirs done. These are just some of the ones I did, and they are not cleared yet. They really glow when they are cleared! I don't have pics of all of them. I can do any color for any truck or any picture. If you want me to do yours, just let me know, but I'll have to do them when I get back from Washington. Meanwhile, I'm still trying to finish my own before I go.

Terry

Just a preview of mine, I still have to detail it out and use some candy colors on it, then clear it.

DSC02479.jpg

Pearl Blue

DSC02445.jpg

Candy green

DSC02469.jpg

Violet over Silver metalic

DSC02413.jpg

DSC02414.jpg

Irridesent Green

DSC02369.jpg

Candy Blue

DSC02465.jpg

DSC02456.jpg

A white one that will be Candy Red

DSC02447.jpg

DSC02393.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I can do them for any member, when I get back from Washington. Right now, I'm trying to finish mine befroe I go. Then when I get back, I have to do this picture for someone, then I can do anything you guys like. I can paint anything or any color. Just keep in mind that the House of colors paints are not cheap, plus the other materails, for prepping epoxy primers, and PPG clear. Or if you want Auto Air water base colors and then PPG clear, then that would be alot cheaper, but you still have to have everything extremely clean!! Or the paint will not stick. My engine covers and the other ones were a bitch to get clean because of the oils from the engine bay, but it can be done. Heres one I have to do when I get back. I think I'll fall in love with this girl while painting her!

Terry

BLUE_AND_GREEN__4_.jpg

BLUE_AND_GREEN__46_.jpg

man you have some damn good skills. I would love to get some covers painted like that from you. I really dig the pearl blue idea for my truck. Its different and you will get alot of people interested in this type of work.

Very NICE----------------- :cheers: .............What is your airbrush setup? I've been drawing for years, but never made the leap over to the airbrush side of things.....Would love to get one and start playin around with it........You have some real talent bro.................... :chevy:

Nash, I can paint yours a pearl blue, or one that would really look good is a silver metallic base with a candy blue over top. I would look better than the one thats violet. Remember, none of these are cleared yet. Once they are cleared, you talk about the colors popping! I'll show you mine and another one thats cleared when I get done. I use to do ghost flames on cars that people would kill to have. The ones that I really like are a metallic silver base with a candy blue or a silver base with a purple over it. On black trucks and cars, you wouldn't believe how well it glows!

"Getwithit", I use a Vega 2000, and a Passche 2000 for all my airbrushing. I'm thinking about getting a Richpen 213C for my next one, but they are around $250 just for the brush.