Not an SS, but still cool....

Mervz

• Admin

I thought that you guys might like to see a cool picture i took of the Cadillac Escalade EXT last week.

I took the picture around 5:30, when the sun had already set. It was approx 15 degrees out and riding in the back was not that fun, lol. :eek:

Taken with a Sony S-75 digital camera. White balance compromised to get green hue. Exposure at approx 4 seconds.

c1.jpg

• Admin
Mervz, I was wondering about the folding seat and the glass in the EXT, is there any ride noise/rattle from it or drafts? I don't think that GM would put out something that was too bad, but shit happens in mass production.... :wtf:

Actually, we've tested both an Avalanche and an EXT. The EXT was brand new, the Avalanche had a little over 7k miles. Both were squeak and rattle free, and the midgates were solid and leak proof. GM has a very good design. :cheers:

Mervz, I was wondering about the folding seat and the glass in the EXT, is there any ride noise/rattle from it or drafts? I don't think that GM would put out something that was too bad, but shit happens in mass production....  :wtf:

Actually, we've tested both an Avalanche and an EXT. The EXT was brand new, the Avalanche had a little over 7k miles. Both were squeak and rattle free, and the midgates were solid and leak proof. GM has a very good design. :cheers:

sweet, thanks.

Archived