superslowss

0325092144.jpg

It was sad to see it hit 100k...But all in all the truck is running strong. It has a ABS problem but that is it for major issues. The only other thing is a area of cracking leather on the driver side armrest.

Next on the list is a Viper Alarm System, new shocks and a coolant and trans flush.

Hopefully it will last another 100k! :chevy:

a side note.. whos arm rest isn't cracking lol ?

lol yeah it hapened on my old silverado. I went and bought some athletic wrist bands to put on the arm rest so I wouldent keep scuffing up my elbow. Hopefully I wont wear it down too much anymore with that on there lol. It looks stupid but its functional!

Since buying my house last October, I'm putting very few miles on mine. it's been a month since my last oil change and I've only put 300 miles or so on her. Living in the city, everyhing is so close. I had the armrest problem with my last Silverado so I don't use them in the SS, so they are brand new lol. :jester:

Im thinking of completely leaving her off the road for a nice long rest, I hate being at 64k, too many miles for my comfort. Got my eyes on a low milage Sss if the next few months work out correctly...

Congrats and just keep up on the maintenance and itll run perfect.