The New Addition To My Family

Very cute! What is the orgin of the pitbull breed? :dunno: Maybe something to do w/ that.

I have a pure breed G/S (parents are from Germany) and we gave him a good ol German name "Otto"

Here he is holding the cat.

storm_and_prom_013.jpg

Cute dog, but just wondering what the appeal of a pitbull is... I'm sure they have desireable traits, they just worry me around kids.... Seems their breed is purpose specific to me. What's you take?

BTW - this is a discussion not a fight as I am completely ignorant to the breed. Thanks

Cute dog, but just wondering what the appeal of a pitbull is... I'm sure they have desireable traits, they just worry me around kids.... Seems their breed is purpose specific to me. What's you take?

BTW - this is a discussion not a fight as I am completely ignorant to the breed. Thanks

Pitbulls are ill represented. It all depends on how you raise them. I have had on experience that comes to mind and this pit was one of the most loving gently dog I have ever seen. A Chiwowa ( I can't spell) are naturally more agrressive then a pit.

BTW She is absolutley beautiful. Can't think of any good names but she is def a good looking pup. Congrats!!!