Engine Clean-up

I was lookin around at some pics the other day and ran into a truck that had all stainless steel covers for the washer fluid and all the other little stuff on the inside. If anyone has a clue what im talking about or can help me find some to buy please hook me up.

I was lookin around at some pics the other day and ran into a truck that had all stainless steel covers for the washer fluid and all the other little stuff on the inside. If anyone has a clue what im talking about or can help me find some to buy please hook me up.

After doing alittle searching i found that stylintrucks makes the pieces but they arent painted...I have seen some people that claim that someone makes the carbon fiber kits if anyone knows who that is it would be alot of help....

After doing alittle searching i found that stylintrucks makes the pieces but they arent painted...I have seen some people that claim that someone makes the carbon fiber kits if anyone knows who that is it would be alot of help....

that would be me :D

100_1231.jpg

100_1232.jpg

Edited by WICKEDOWESIX (see edit history)

yea i like the carbon fiber kits alot....what ballpark are they running?

I havent made any in a while, and i wont until i get at least a few people. But the price for both parts (radiator,fuse box) is $550 shipped. :chevy:

that would be me :D

A quality piece no doubt. This isn't just a thin piece of carbon fiber in the shape of the radiator cover. I was very satisified with the construction and fit of my piece. Thanks again Art!

where did u get the mobil 1 decal it, that's pretty slick. I sent you a pm last week about some rikensport ballasts, but I think i sent it to ur old screen name. Not sure if you got it or not.

I got it from the dealer. Send me another PM i thought i replied to it.....

A quality piece no doubt. This isn't just a thin piece of carbon fiber in the shape of the radiator cover. I was very satisified with the construction and fit of my piece. Thanks again Art!

Thank you Kevin...glad you were satisfied with it :cheers: