Pics Of My '05

PastorJon

med_gallery_17492_456_510112.jpgmed_gallery_17492_456_187164.jpgmed_gallery_17492_456_323609.jpg Here's my new addition, '05 SSS with 67,000 miles. 22" TIS wheels/ Faulken Tires, Dual Exhaust (flowmaster turndowns), Cowl Hood, Custom Grille, stainless dooor panels, 2" rear drop shackels, Not sure if the torsion bars have been adjusted or if theres drop spindels(if anyone thinks it's lower than stock in the front let me know)I've noticed a little cupping in my front tires so wondering if torsion bars have been messed with. My plans are first: CAI(not sure what brand suggestions would be great), headers(again not sure what brand), electric cutt outs, would like to then dyno for a tune but how do you dyno a AWD? remove front driveshaft? then tune, do tranny upgrades, then save $5,000.00 and get the Radix 112 or 122. Thats the plans, I've got alot of info from everybody, but any more would be greatly apperciated. Edited by PastorJon (see edit history)

Im actually glad you put that grille on, Ive been wanting to see how it would look. I do not like it now that i see it, but very sharp looking truck you have there pastor. That paint is beaming nicely. :cool: I would only suggest keeping the air brake ducts cyber grey, but I the murdered out look is working. Only other suggestion, maybe another set of rims and black them out (reason i say that I am not a chrome fan). :chevy: