Racing An Srt 10

PastorJon

Here's the thing with AWD. It takes the driver out of the equation. Meaning anybody can drive an AWD truck compared to a 2WD truck. The SRT-10 SCSB has so much power and is pretty light. That's a bad combo for a most drivers. It does take an experienced driver to handle a truck like that. Now you take the SS and mod it like I have and it is still easy to launch. I can spin all four if I want but it's easy not to and get a great launch. The driver is the biggest part of most races. A bad driver can get beat in almost anything.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I test drove a QC SRT-10 nite runner and once you hit 50-60, say goodbye Sss (stock v stock with good drivers). From a launch the awd ss will take it out the whole but your time is limited (stock again). I am not good at hooking up rwd cars from a launch, so I did some rolls in the srt10 and their ba fast. Both trucks were stock, so i have no idea what F/I would do. The video is good.

As for running your neighbors srt10, your going to need to spend some money.