Apple Blossom Parade & Classy Chassy Parade

Any Washington State SSS's going to be cruising Friday or Saturday night of the Washington State Applo Blossom Festival, April 30 & May 1st in Wenatchee, WA?

Friday nite is the Les Schwab Classy Chassy Parade across the river in East Wenatchee, lot's of nice old and new cars and trucks. My son is putting my SS in it this year, I have to work. :sigh:

I think my SS was the only one last year, and boy did it get the compliments. One guy even got in trouble by the police for walking out in traffic video taping the SS. :nono:

If you see a Black SS be sure and wave! :thumbs:

I'll be there!  :D

quiksilverz71,

Are you going to have your truck in the Classy Chassy Parade, if not, are you going to watch the parade? Today's the last day for getting your entry form in. It has to be post marked by the 15th.

Keep an eye out for me. I'll be the gray haired old fart wearing a police uniform and driving a unmarked white 95 Chev Lumina LS. :D I'm usually posted on Valley Mall Parkway across the street from Shari's. Stop by and say hi!

Ray

• 3 weeks later...

Well the Classy Chassy Parade & Apple Blossom Parade are in the books. Friday night is the Classy Chassy Parade in East Wenatchee and Saturday morning is the Apple Blossom Parade in Wenatchee. Friday and Saturday nites are BIG CRUISE NITES in Wenatchee! Thousands of people walking and driving the cruise route. :cool:

I only saw one other SS, it was one of the slower Blue ones. I talked to the owner, he and a friend had come up from Portland OR for the weekend, about a 600 mi round trip. I told him about this site so maybe we'll hear from him, he hadn't heard of it before. His SS was stock with the exception of a flush mount hard tonneau cover.

I got tons of compliments on the SS. People just stop and stare at it. I saw lots of people turning thier video cameras on it too. :thumbs:

Quiksilverz71 I kept looking for you, did you make it over? Of course with all the people you could have been right under my nose and I probably wouldn't have been able to see you!

:cheers:

Archived