Wtb Silverado Ss

Pontiac1

Lookin for a 03-05 Sss, Im in Virginia for another month then Minnesota from there on out but ide be willing to fly in and get it almost anywhere.. Let me know what you got and if you wanna trade for a 11.xx second Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Plus cash on my end...

Heres the link to the GTP

http://roanoke.craigslist.org/cto/1080878906.html

gotta black 05 awd with 42k that ill let go for $21, i feel bad that its going to be sitting for months at a time i think it would be better off with one of these guys who are looking for one

Wombat PM sent, more info and price would be nice.. Booth, sick truck.. Little more than im looking to spend though, and thanks McMahan im gunna miss it but want somethin i atleast tow the boat with and still make it somewhat quick.

• 2 weeks later...

id sell mine 2003 52K on the body. arrival blue. detroit speed works front mount turbo kit. less than 3k on new motor i have recipts. less than 4k on new level 2 tranny. sittin on 24s very nice truck. asking 21k obo. well over 10k in mods

feb12009ssandhonda029.jpg

feb12009ssandhonda028.jpg

feb12009ssandhonda032.jpg

turbokit.jpg

100_1594.jpg

id sell mine 2003 52K on the body. arrival blue. detroit speed works front mount turbo kit. less than 3k on new motor i have recipts. less than 4k on new level 2 tranny. sittin on 24s very nice truck. asking 21k obo. well over 10k in mods

Wow really nicely done, I would buy it but don't have the money right now. P.S. blue is the best color! :drool:

Wow really nicely done, I would buy it but don't have the money right now. P.S. blue is the best color! :drool:

Have a 2004 SS one owner garage kept Red with Bed Rug and Tonneau. Never in snow. 11K on odo. Might consider an offer.

LILREDGMC

Lookin for a 03-05 Sss, Im in Virginia for another month then Minnesota from there on out but ide be willing to fly in and get it almost anywhere.. Let me know what you got and if you wanna trade for a 11.xx second Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Plus cash on my end...

Heres the link to the GTP

http://roanoke.craigslist.org/cto/1080878906.html

I have a silver burch awd in nova for sale.....25k obo 23k miles, let me know if you are still interested.