Phoenix Az Meet Pics!

here are a couple of pics from the meet we had...... diggerdan(dan) and scooter(scott) and couple of people from the Performancetrucks.net showed up 2 with their turbo trucks :wink::chevy:

The group

CIMG0497.jpg

The SS's

CIMG0498.jpg

My truck

CIMG0499.jpg

Dan's truck

CIMG0500.jpg

Scott's truck

CIMG0501.jpg

Jeff's truck from pt.net

CIMG0502.jpg

truck from pt.net

CIMG0503.jpg

truck from pt.net with 160000miles!!!

CIMG0504.jpg

Turbo trucks from pt.net

CIMG0505.jpg

truck from pt.net

CIMG0506.jpg

truck from pt.net

CIMG0507.jpg

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

Wow, you did not mess around getting pics up. Good job. It was nice finally meeting some people. Loved seeing the turbo'd trucks from PT.net. We are going to have to set up a meet at Speedworld or Firebird before it gets too hot. I would love to see these turbo trucks run.

It was nice meeting everyone! :cheers:

Wow, you did not mess around getting pics up. Good job. It was nice finally meeting some people. Loved seeing the turbo'd trucks from PT.net. We are going to have to set up a meet at Speedworld or Firebird before it gets too hot. I would love to see these turbo trucks run.

It was nice meeting everyone! :cheers:

haha yea as soon as i got home i uploaded them :P . Meet at speedworld or firebird track would be SWEET esp if i get my turbo on soon .....

Nice meeting you guys today :)

Thunder, I thought you were moving to the east coast? Didn't think you were around anymore!

Wish I could of made the meet guys but other things came up, we'll have to set something up in the near future, pref after I get my truck redone and closer my way!