Considering Buying A 2003 Ss

guernseyty

Hey guy's I'm considering buying a 2003 SS, red, 82k miles, one owner, really clean well maintained truck.It's all stock and drives really well. I can get it for 13500. Any words of advice? Is this a pretty good deal?

I picked up my 03 with 60k on it for the same price. These are amazing trucks man. I can guarantee you once you buy it you will be addicted to it and never want to give it up. If you get it throw up some pics. Good luck!!

Rob

13500! :omg: , shiz i paid, well you dont whant to know how much i paid :(:tear: , but you know what this trucks are just amazing, they might not be the fastest but with aliitle $ they can take anything, besides any chevy truck never looks old or out of stile if you think about it, how many c10 have you seen out there :seeya: , how many old ford pick ups have you seen, get my point.

get that baby and show those ford and dodge guys how its done :thumbs::smash:

do your research...

If your wanting a super fast truck the SS is not it.. I would highly dissapointed when I first bought mine..

these are more the "cadillacs" of trucks rather than corvette.. SS's have a lil of everything

thats a good price, good luck !

^^^^^^ do your research x2

If you want an Sss just to be a nice DD then thats perfect. I wouldnt go F/I or go mod crazy on a high mileage vehicle. One owner vehicles are a good find if they are the right type of owner.