Washington State Xxx Rootbeer Drive In Meet Ii

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to try to drag the wife and kids up there for the weekend... make a lil vacation out of the trip maybe.. :fingersx:

That would be great Idaho! I think you'd probably win the "Long Distance Award"...oh wait, we don't have one! But hey, what could be better than letting the SS stretch its legs out on I-90! :driving:

Now come on Eastern Washington SS'er's, if Idaho can come all the way from there....surely you can drive a measly 2+- hrs!

That would be great Idaho! I think you'd probably win the "Long Distance Award"...oh wait, we don't have one! But hey, what could be better than letting the SS stretch its legs out on I-90! :driving:

Now come on Eastern Washington SS'er's, if Idaho can come all the way from there....surely you can drive a measly 2+- hrs!

I'll be working that weekend, the following weekend we have a good size car show (easily 50 plus cars), carnival, parade, etc, its our towns big bash/spring festival.

We definatley need to have another GTG on this side of the mountains, wheather is getting super nice (sunny about 60ish today). Last time we had a gtg I forgot about the little car museum we have, its a must see has about 25 to 30 cars.

is it just silverado ss that show up or is it a "car show" at this xxx meet? and how many cars/trucks show up to this thing... just want to make sure im not driving that far to hang out with 2-3 other guys...lol.

even thou just getting out is well worth it, you guys should have a eastern WA or OR meet , it would be nice for us in idaho.

is it just silverado ss that show up or is it a "car show" at this xxx meet? and how many cars/trucks show up to this thing... just want to make sure im not driving that far to hang out with 2-3 other guys...lol.

even thou just getting out is well worth it, you guys should have a eastern WA or OR meet , it would be nice for us in idaho.

I don't think it's a "car show" per say, no judging, etc. It's just an old fashioned drive in where everyone meets up. From what Clay & Sid have said there are so many cars you have to get there early or plan on walking a ways to get there. Here's the XXX Rootbeer Drive In's website. (any of you locals have more info for Idaho?)

Last year Mike (CenWaSS) setup a G2G in Moses Lake, hopefully we'll have another this year.

ill try and make it out to this, im new to the forum.

Welcome to the site! Yes, come join us, the more the better! :cheers: ....post up some pic's of your SS in the Video and Photography section so we can take a look at it....we like pics! :drool:

Edited by Rays B4U (see edit history)

Are you attending?

Confirmed Attendees:

1. Rays B4U________________
  2. SSmoothSilSS____________
  3. McMahan________________
  4. CHPTR13________________
  5. idahoBLKss______________
  6. murderdss_______________
  7. silverado_ss_04__________
  8. Wizard_________________
  9. r33pwrd________________
  10. uncald4_________________

Hey guys sign up here for local stuff, it would easier for us to communicate.

SilveradoSS_GM_Trucks of the Northwest at Yahoo Groups.

Clay

Edited by Rays B4U (see edit history)