First Car

funceca88

1978 Chevy Scottsdale K10, single cab longbed with a built 350 bored 0.30 over, balanced, blueprinted with a mild cam. Ended up on 33" super swampers...Really wish I just regeared the axles and threw in some lockers (Stock gears had me barely pulling 8mpg)

and I inherited my moms 2002 F150 ext. cab. Ended up turning it into a really fast looking truck...too bad it had a V6, lol. I put 20k on it and the tranny was ready to go...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first car was a 1915 model T Ford paid $10.00 for it. had no top, no seats, sat on a milk crate, had my share of sore wrists, damn hand crank $0.26 per gal. for gas... best fun car i ever owned, wish i still had it. you don't know the thrill of driving until you have driven one :lol:

:seeya:

1986 Mercury Capri GS fast back. For those of you who have no clue what this was, it was the Mercury version of the Ford Mustang at that time. Mine was white with the removable glass top and wire wheel covers.

o man reaaly, thats a sweet ride man, i hade a 96 svt cobra ragtop, black on black when was 18, i was like the fon'z of the school, still got some stang in me lol

lol i do to from time to time. i was the fonz to my dad owned a customization shop we did everything so i allways had nice cars around. i drove my uncles viper to my senior prom in 97. that was awsome

1998 2 Door Tahoe...33 inch toyos on American racing chrome wheels, magnaflow exhaust, crystal eye headlights and corner lenses, westin pushbar, rancho shocks, Kenwood and polk audio sound system. Still have it but my younger brother drives it now. I still like drivin it from time to time :chevy: