First Car

funceca88

1973 nova custom hatchback. it was baby $hit yellow 350 2bbl. restored with my father. painted it seqouia green metallic with black buckets, rebuilt the motor .030 with wieand 142 cid roots blower and holley 600 carb. dumped the 2.73 open diff for 3.42 posi. i miss that car. bought it with 37,949 original miles.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First car that I was making payments on and drove all the time, 1995 Grand Prix GTP. My first vehicle that was technically mine, 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ Ralley. Unless you count the 63 Benz 220b that got given to me to mess with. I never did get around to it.

Rob

My first vehicle was a 1989 Jeep Commander 4x2 p/u. It was a quick little truck with the 4.0 litre. Next was a 5.0 ford, now a 6.0 chevy.......I guess next has to be a 7.0 liter to keep the sequence alive.

most of you guys have cars that were before i was born.... haha

First car i drove. 92 pontiac sunbird... beleive it was a 92 haha.... from what we know it still runs and i know for a fact down hill it tops out at 103 :D

First car i bought- 2002 ford ranger, upgraded to the SSS

My first vehicle was a 1989 Jeep Commander 4x2 p/u. It was a quick little truck with the 4.0 litre. Next was a 5.0 ford, now a 6.0 chevy.......I guess next has to be a 7.0 liter to keep the sequence alive.

Be sure to post vids of the 8.0 when you get there!!

mine was a 1971 mustang mach 1 429 scj 3 speed loved it just to much car for a 16 year old

o man reaaly, thats a sweet ride man, i hade a 96 svt cobra ragtop, black on black when was 18, i was like the fon'z of the school, still got some stang in me lol

1st...72 Firebird

2ed...73 Z/28 400 hp 4 speed ,3:73 posi

3rd...75 Vette ragtop,1 of 4629 made

4th..79 Z/28 t-top,350

4th...1st brand new vehicle..91 S-10 ..4.3 Sun roof,sliding back glass.black and chrome...chipped

5th..93 Blazer ..X TREME package..victory red!!

6th...03 SSS..bought May,Fri.,13th 2004..5900 miles...never seen rain....

thata all....

Edited by ssspringer (see edit history)

64 Caddy Coupe De Ville Hardtop, 67K original miles, black exterior with white leather, original CA black plates, Coker Classic 4" whitewalls, 429 CI motor, glasspack, power everything. Loved that ride!

89 Ford F-250 man i loved that truck, it was a truck truck unlike the SS. It was a beautiful Midnight Blue Metallica, that looked almost black until the sun hit it and it just shined. I still kick myself for selling it i could use a real truck, but it was kinda lacking in power, the 5.0 180hp was a little weak. and i got about 9mpg

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

64 1/2 mustang with a 260 second 1 sold in denton county. bought it from the original salesman's son when i was 14. drove it 6 months, loved that car, till i rebuilt a 90 model gmc rcsb my dad bought wrecked from a friend. had 350 in it and damn it was quick