Torsion Key Or Spindle Drop?

So i would like to do a 2/3-4 drop on my 03 AWD, and i saw billtech has a torsion key? Is there any benefits to doing this torsion key as opposed to just buying the 2 inch spindle drop? Also as far as the rear end drop, when im looking to purchase the kit what am i looking to come with the kit to make it a complete kit? i have seen some kits wtih just hangers? some kits with hangers and shackles? i wanna drop everything all at once and i plan on doing it in my garage and i dont want to order a kit and come to find out i ordered just hangers and i ended up needing shackles and then im pretty much screwed cuz my truck is all apart? Obviously my first suspension job so all info is much appreciated....

i was also concerned on if i do this drop if i will be able to squeeze the wheels i want in the wells without rubbing...... im looking into 22 inch XD series wheels, model "rockstar" in the flat black.... i would like to wrap them in 305/45/22 but i dunno if i will have the clearance, how would i go about checking theis?

Go with the spindles they are better than the keys . for the back you will need shacles and hangers or leaf springs . the leafs will be easier to install but are known to be a little stiff . and you should probably get some shocks .

P.S look at this there is a ton of great info

http://www.SilveradoSS.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19199

Edited by 1stimeSSguy (see edit history)