Procharger Swap

I have gotten a used p-1sc out of a ford expedition 5.4l(yea yea sorry for saying the "F"(ford) word). I called ATI and they said its possible. they do need to reclock the swinger gear and re clock the exit tube. My concers are where can i get the tubing kit from. also the intercooler i have has entry/exits vents on the same side (for the fords) and I think on the chevy kits they are on opposite sides. will zippy custom make me a tubing kit? and bracket. does anyone know. also I think i will get 60# juicers. let me know what you guys think. mahalo

might just want to call procharger and ask them if they will sell you a kit without the blower... alot of things you will be missing.

on a side note this was posted six times and the other five need delted.......cough cough...dave

I could take care of what you want, but both allballz57 and fast4popper likely have the parts you need and can take care of you just as easy. I believe the P1SC comes with a 3.7" pulley. If this is going on your 414 the P1SC is going to be a bit small, but will still get you boost and make things fun. I'd start with a 3.7" or larger pulley and see how much boost it makes. Then step down a little at a time.